This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGICONV-2.DLL was not found during installation
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Richard Dybowski <richard at inferspace dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:47:50 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: CYGICONV-2.DLL was not found during installation
- References: <email@example.com>
In general, you can answer these types of questions via the setup
package search facility available here:
Additionally, this probably indicates a dependency bug in some packages
setup.hint file. Although, I don't know a good way to track this down.
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Richard Dybowski wrote:
> I have downloaded Cygwin for the very first time (version 1.5.5-1). Toward
> the end of the installation, the following "System Start Program" error
> "A required .DLL file, CYGICONV-2.DLL, was not found".
> Where can I obtain this dll file?
> OS: Windows 98 SE
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html