This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin crashed by emacs???
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:56:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin crashed by emacs???
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Steven J. Zeil wrote:
I've tried to modify the function in files.el to expand the list of
illegal characters. Unfortunately, files.el is one of the
"pre-compiled" Lisp files - the only way to change it is, AFAIK, to
recompile emacs. And I have had no luck doing that with the gcc 3.x
compiler. (I can create temacs, but cannot dump that to create emacs.)
So I have no idea if my attempted modification actually works.
Send me your fix and I will release another version.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html