This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with dll and stdout
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Jaroslaw Pawlak <jpawlak at zeus dot polsl dot gliwice dot pl>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:02:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: problem with dll and stdout
- References: <20031209165926.A7589@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Jaroslaw Pawlak wrote:
> I changed my command from ld to gcc -Wl...(all my ld switches)
> The problem still exists. I have no output. Is there any workaround if not
> counting freopen() ????
What's the output of "cygcheck yourapp.exe"? You have to recompile your
*DLL* (including all the object files in that DLL) with -mno-cygwin so it
doesn't depend on cygwin1.dll.
P.S. If "cygcheck yourapp.exe" doesn't show a dependence on cygwin1.dll,
this becomes a MinGW problem, and should be addressed to the MinGW users
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html