Re: Memory Management on AMD64 in 32-bit mode

What is more : sometimes I get the same type of messages on
an Intel Xeon based system.

I think that I have a chance of 1 in 500 before I get the same
problem, and this is with a program which forks several
subprocesses and enters a loop with ticks of 1 s for waiting on
finished processes and launching another one.

I think it is more an error in the operating system, which may
get worse by running on AMD.

Regards,

Jurgen

Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>