This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
reading mutt mail folders in outlook express?
- From: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:24:33 -0500
- Subject: reading mutt mail folders in outlook express?
There are times I can use outlook express or some thing with a gui.
Is there a way I can open my inbox (/var/spool/mail/asimha) and my folders
~asimha/mail with something like outlook express?
I know I can do this with netscape mail (netscape 4.7).
"From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance."
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html