This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:37:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problem with pthreads and signaling, behavior broken...
- References: <Law12-F38FJ3sl3xbYi0001c238@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 11:09:37PM +0000, Marcus Van Der Beek wrote:
>I've downloaded the tests and dlls both from you're site and last
>few cygwin snapshots and CONFIRMED your results. There is a major
>bug in both the signaling during threads and also the problem
>of accumulating handles. Just by looking at the various changes
>in the snapshots it seems cgf might have a hand in these problems.
I fixed a handle leak problem last night. I don't suppose that it
occurred to you to actually report WHAT you tried? "last few
snapshots" is pretty vague.
I couldn't duplicate the inability to terminate a process. It
worked for me.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html