This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: #pragma inteface - was - RE: DDD 3.3.8 recipe - was - RE: libtool created import libs broken? was RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault
- From: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: bug-ddd at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:22:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: #pragma inteface - was - RE: DDD 3.3.8 recipe - was - RE: libtool created import libs broken? was RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault
>Related to "#pragma interface" and gang, could you submit a bug report
>to the gcc folks ?
Related to "#pragma interface", It appears to be a known problem:
I do intend to push on it somewhat, as I agree that "#ifndef __CYWIN__"
is certainly not a good long term plan (and even in the short term, it
should be only done in the cygwin-specific package). Just haven't gotten
the energy yet.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html