This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: system call socket, bind etc not working
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Nikhil Bhargava <nikhil_bhargava at lycos dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:18:27 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: system call socket, bind etc not working
- References: <KMDFJGIBBPGHJEAA@mailcity.com>
Please set your mailer to line wrap at <= 80 characters. Thanks.
On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Nikhil Bhargava wrote:
>I have installed latest version of cygwin for writing programs in c on
>gcc like environment. But i am not able to get the support for many
>system calls like socket(), bind() and all SVR5 ipc calls like msgsnd().
> Please help as to what should i do to get the required support.
2.) msgsnd is comming soon
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html