This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Invalid program file name, pif file
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 00:30:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Invalid program file name, pif file
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 11:42:36PM -0500, SonyMaster@aol.com wrote:
>I have sent my email with the attached files, and such. But that was over an
>hour ago, and the server still hasn't received it.
Still not completely comprehending the problems page, huh?
"Please do not compress the output".
zip files are one of a few attachment types that are not accepted on
sourceware.org mailing lists.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html