This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Invalid program file name, pif file
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: SonyMaster at aol dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 20:51:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Invalid program file name, pif file
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 08:51 PM 12/6/2003, SonyMaster@aol.com you wrote:
>Hmm, so the pif file had nothing to do with it. I ran cygwin.bat, and it
>seems to work fine. I installed everything, but it seems I cannot use any
>commands, at least not the ones I can think of.
>bash: gcc: command not found
>Shouldn't I have gcc if I selected everything?
Yes, if it was listed as a package on the (any of the) mirror(s) you
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html