This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anonymous ftp - ls hangs
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:43:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Anonymous ftp - ls hangs
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:43:16PM -0800, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> I decided to resurrect anonymous ftp on a server here under Cygwin and
> managed to get it working again except that when one ftp's and types ls
> the ls hangs. I search the list and found one person having a similar
> problem but his question was never answered.
> Why is ls hanging and how do I fix it?
> Cygwin 1.5.4
> inetutils 1.3.2-24
Did you create a /bin directory in the anonymous chroot'ed directory?
Does it contain ls.exe and a copy of the necessary DLLs?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html