This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
system call socket, bind etc not working
- From: "Nikhil Bhargava" <nikhil_bhargava at lycos dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 02:03:50 -0500
- Subject: system call socket, bind etc not working
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: nikhil_bhargava at lycos dot com
I have installed latest version of cygwin for writing programs in c on gcc like environment. But i am not able to get the support for many system calls like socket(), bind() and all SVR5 ipc calls like msgsnd().
Please help as to what should i do to get the required support.
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html