This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash file doesn't appear
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Skews Me <skews_me at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:16:51 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Bash file doesn't appear
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Skews Me wrote:
> I've installed Cygwin twice from two different mirrors, but the bash file
> is nowhere to be found.
You mean /bin/bash.exe? What is "the bash file"?
Please have a look at http://www.cygwin.com/problems.html.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html