This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in gcc3.3.1
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Krzysztof Duleba" <krzysan at skrzynka dot pl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:42:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: bug in gcc3.3.1
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 05:41 PM 12/3/2003, Krzysztof Duleba you wrote:
>> I found conssitent bug in gcc3.3.1
>> gcc2xx will compile the fiollwowing with no problem
>> printf (" ......
>> xxx ", ..)
>> where the format "......
>> xxx " includes a new line character.
>> gcc3.3 will nto compile this and looks like it will allow
>> an explicit new line inside.
>You can even remove printf and leave only ".....
>..... " to get the same compile error.
Sorry, can't reproduce it. You're going to have to get allot more
specific (i.e. go step-by-step on a simple example you provide) I guess.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html