This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where are mount points stored?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Joaquin" <winminion at realmspace dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:29:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: Where are mount points stored?
- References: <001301c3b9ec$42408190$c901a8c0@macross>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 05:24 PM 12/3/2003, Joaquin you wrote:
>I found the mount points on my system using mount, but I was wondering
>if how these are stored. There is no discernable fstab or something
>similar in the /etc directory.
But there will be someday. For now, they're stored in the registry.
But always use 'mount' to access or manipulate the mount points. That's
what it's there for.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html