This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.bz2 currently broken
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Jörg Schaible <Joerg dot Schaible at Elsag-Solutions dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:14:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: Setup.bz2 currently broken
- References: <F0D7281DAB048B438E8F5EC4ECEFBDDC24F471@esmail.elsag.de>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 07:50 AM 12/2/2003, Jörg Schaible you wrote:
>Setup (2.416 started directly from the web) seems currently broken (or at least the contents of setup.bz2). I tried 4 different mirrors and after downloading setup.bz2 I get always a Dialogbox with "Parse Error" and the message "(null) line 783: parse error, unexpected COMMA, expecting NL".
I don't see this problem. I'm using <http://mirrors.rcn.net>.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html