This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where is g77?
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: ai26 at sternwarte dot uni-erlangen dot de, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:08:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: where is g77?
- References: <oprzix3jm2i763j5@localhost>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 05:58 PM 12/1/2003, Michael Lemke you wrote:
>I just tried to use g77. It's not there! I checked
>my gcc-3.3.1-3.tar.bz2 file and no trace of it.
>It used to be in the gcc package, where did it go? I need it back!
Questions like this can always be answered by checking
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html