This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin on windows2003 Server
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Amit RATHEE <amit dot rathee at st dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Amit RATHEE" <amit dot rathee at st dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:31:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin on windows2003 Server
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 03:53 AM 12/1/2003, Amit RATHEE you wrote:
>Do Cygwin runs well on windows 2003 server??????????????????
See the FAQ entry:
What versions of Windows are supported?
>If not , then when can we expect to have the new Solution.
>I have a specific requirement of only emulating the Remsh and Rcp on a Win2K3 server.
You're probably best off with openssh. You can check the email
archives for some history of issues setting up openssh with 2003 server
if you have any problems.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html