This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found
- From: "dhananjay naniwadekar" <nani3skip45 at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 03:34:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: A required .dll file, cygintl-1.dll was not found
>On completion of cygwin installation, I was getting the error about
cygintl-1.dll not being found.
>After several uninstalls, re-installs from local drive, re-installs from
intenet, complete-installations, default-installations, I am still facing
When you run into complaints like this, it's caused by one of a few
1. You managed to install something without the package(s) it relies
on. In this case, see FAQ entry "What packages should I install?"
<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_toc.html#TOC13>. From there, you should
be able to find the package with the file reported missing on your
system. Install that package.
Thanks for the tips. I will try re-installing cygwin next weekend.
Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list? MSN Shopping has lined up some
good bets! http://shopping.msn.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html