setup cannot proceed to do the installation...

Dear gurus,

I normally separate the normal user a/c and the admin a/c in my Server 2k3. I
use the normal user a/c doing the downloading of various CYGWIN packages and
then I use the admin a/c (here the admin is called root like UNIX) to do the
installation. Recently I find the installation cannot proceed after MD5
checking. I tried several times to remove /var/log/setup.log* and it continued
to finish the installation. But this morning, the installation could not
continue again and I removed the /var/log/setup.log* but this time it didn't
work anymore.

Anybody has any idea of what's going on?

Thanks!

Jason

http://www.hkucs.org:8080/~tsfu/