Re: Bash in interactive mode receive unexpected ^D

Philippe Torche wrote:

> Not interesting somebody ? Alone with this bug ?

No, I'm guessing that no one has or uses this particular combo (Remote
Desktop from WinXP to Win2003, using Cygwin bash), so they'd rather not
waste bandwidth saying "Huh?".

OK, fine.. "Huh?"

As our illustrious visionary(ies) would say, "PTC", if you can find your
way to downloading Cygwin source, building and debugging it. Or (since
CGF apparently has access to a Win2K3 server now), perhaps post both
Cygwin configurations (server and desktop client), and the steps
required to reproduce this problem in some detail.