Re: cygpath hangings

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 12:44:57PM +0100, chris wrote:

Also, This program seems to be both valid c++ and c code. If it is compiled in gcc, all is fine. In g++, it hangs.
[...]
If there is anything else anyone would like me to try (like taking a -E and picking out all the useless bits of shlobj.h), I'd be happy to do so, but won't unless it will be useful to someone :)

-- Code begins --

#include <shlobj.h>

void fee (void) {
char *buf;
LPITEMIDLIST id;
SHGetPathFromIDList (id, buf);
}

int main (int argc, char **argv)
{
return 0;
}

Nope, not for me. Are you, by any chance, still using gcc2?

Nope, using gcc 3.3.1 (cygming special)

Just checking... have you been suffering from the "cygpath" crashing during setup? If not I imagine that you wouldn't have any problems with this, as it is just a (very!) cutdown cygpath.

Just checking (although sorry if I'm being stupid). Can someone else who is having the cygpath crash check they get a crash from this too?

Chris