Re: Unsubscription doesn't work

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:07:36PM +0200, Fermin Sanchez wrote:
>Hello

>possible. I've tried twice - the first time, about 2 days ago, I got a
>reply from the automated list manager that the unscubscription had
>succeeded. Today (about noon CET), it didn't even reply.

>Any ideas where the problem could be? I hope it's not in layer 8 ;-)

Cast your eyes to the bottom of this message where unsubscribe information
is given.  Keep reading all of the unsubscribe info on that page and use
the techniques outlined.  If you are unable to unsubscribe given the details
there, you will eventually find where to send problems and what kind of
information to provide.