Re: 2.95.3-10 streams cause seg-fault

Sorry about the post to the wrong list, thank you
for redirecting it.

I don't have the time or interest to track down
the problem.   I would recommend that the 2.95 g++
be removed as an option from cygwin if it is not going
to be supported.   It really is not very useful without
file io working, and wastes peoples time tracking down
this same bug over and over again.  The fstream class
is not really an obscure part of c++ and I am sure most
programs would use it even most "hello world" programs.

I can switch to using gcc 3.3.x without a problem.
(The builds are several megabytes larger, but the
code runs.)

-Bill