Re: VSFtpD on Cygwin

Joe,

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:55:47AM -0700, Joseph Ishak wrote:
> Where can I get Jason Tishler's VSFtpD port for cygwin as mentioned
> here
>
> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-04/msg01844.html

Umm...  No where.

> I am attempting to use ProFtpD to do some stuff with 2000/xp and I am
> having what appears to be the same problem that precipitated the post
> above.

What problems are you having with proftpd?  AFAICT, the text vs. binary
issues have been resolved since the above post.

> I tried searching through the cygwin installer but came up blank.  I
> didn't see an experimental or test release listed on the servers.  I
> tried connecting to the mirrors directly but came up blank as well.
> Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have been meaning to post my latest vsftpd patch to the list -- thanks
for the motivation.  See attached.

However, I must warn you that Cygwin vsftpd can corrupt data under
certain conditions:

Jason