Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: inetutils-1.3.2-24

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

I've updated the version of inetutils to 1.3.2-24.

This is the new inetutils package which uses the new capabilities and
therefore requires Cygwin 1.5.3 ff.

The package now adheres to the filesystem hirarchy standard (FHS).

IMPORTANT NOTE:

- When updating inetutils, take care that inetd.exe and subsequent
processes don't run anymore.

Why would I want this if inetd.exe and subsequent process aren't going to run anymore! ;-)

Or did you mean to make sure that inetd and subsequent processes are not running when you attempt to install?