Re: how to install without internet connection?

That's exactly right, you want to download all the files and directories that you see there.
What someone else is suggesting is that you use a utility that will download the whole thing, so you don't have to browse each folder and manually click each one of them to download.
Teleport pro is a windows utility that will do this, but it's commercial, wget may be your best option if you have access to a linux box or if you can use google to find an alternative, that would work too.

waxmop@sarcastic-horse.com wrote:
Can you dumb it down for me a little more?

I don't have a wget tool installed on w2k desktop.  If I want to use this
mirror:

http://cygwin.get-software.com/

And the top folder on that mirror shows these files:

 Parent Directory        07-May-2003 04:45      -
 mail-archives/          09-May-2003 05:29      -
 md5.sum                 08-May-2003 20:54     1k
 release/                09-May-2003 05:44      -
 setup.bz2               08-May-2003 20:10    45k
 setup.exe               07-Apr-2003 06:20   253k
 setup.exe.old           08-Mar-2003 17:08   180k
 setup.ini               08-May-2003 20:10   176k
 tmp/                    09-May-2003 05:29      -
 xfree/                  09-May-2003 05:29      -

What should folder should I grab?  Should I grab everything in the release
folder and download it into a folder on my computer called
'cygwin_packages_I_downloaded'?

Thanks for the help.