Re: change wallpaper periodly by cron?

FYI, you can use the "run" command that comes with XFree86-bin (or get it
from Chuck Wilson's Cygwin tools page) to avoid seeing the window at all.
Also, cygrunsrv has the "-i" flag that sets the interactive bit for the
service.
	Igor

				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu