Re: portable install on usb flash drive?

Might be of help:

Inhaltsverzeichnis c't 11/2003
SSH-Login (auch mit Cygwin) per USB-Stick, S. 196
http://www.heise.de/ct/03/11/006/

Frank-Michael

Dick Repasky wrote:

I'd like to install cygwin on a usb flash drive so that I can plug the drive
into any windows box and have cygwin available to me. The question is: will
this work? My concern is not having registry keys in place on machines into
which I plug in the flash drive. Will that be a problem?

Thanks,

Dick