Required dlls (missing setup feature and doc)

I decided I wanted to get bash to use with my existing Python install, so I
used the cygwin setup to download just bash (my first use of cygwin).
Not surpringly, it doesn't work, because cygwin1.dll isn't there.

I realize setup is under development, so this is an obvious feature
request that is probably on the list (though I didn't see any obvious
place where feature requests for setup were kept).  But in the
meantime, may I suggest that there really ought to be a section
in the setup docs (http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html)
on required dlls and perhaps other components.  I don't know how
easy it is to trace all the dependencies, so perhaps just adding a couple
of lines to the Choosing Packages section saying "You should install
all of Base, otherwise many other packages will simply fail.  In particular,
the cygwin1.dll is required by all Cygwin packages.

Many thanks,

Gary