Re: missing exported function from cygwin1.dll

Your cygcheck output indicates that you've installed the "test" releases
of vim and tcsh:

> tcsh                    6.12.00-6
> vim                     6.2-2

These releases were compiled against (and thus require) cygwin 1.5.0.
The most up-to-date releases usually mean the ones marked "curr".  If you
install and use the releases marked "test", it's your responsibility to
find the release notes and to make sure you have all of the prerequisites.

As a short-term solution, try downgrading vim and tcsh (and whatever other
"test" packages you have) to "curr".  If you really want to live on the
bleeding edge, then install cygwin 1.5.0 (I'd wait a day for 1.5.1, BTW),
but make sure you've read all the release notes and are aware of all the
possible gotchas.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/