cut and paste problem with xemacs Was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Available for test: cygwin-1.5.0-1

Hi Christopher, Corinna,

My xemacs is XEmacs 21.4.1.0 "Military Intelligence (Windows)" configured
for `i686-pc.cywin`

With cygwin 1.3, cut and paste between other applications and Xemacs works.
With cygwin 1.5.0-1, cut and paste between other applications and Xemacs
does not work

After having copied some text to the Windows buffer, trying to paste into
xemacs brings an error message in the status/command line of xemacs
: "kill ring is empty"

Let me know if you can fix this issue on the cygwin side, or if Xemacs needs
to be recompiled and relinked to interoperate with Windows in terms of cut
and paste.

Antoine

20030710041843.C29AA6C594@redhat.com">news:20030710041843.C29AA6C594@redhat.com...