Cygwin NFS server problems - cannot mount from client (HPUX 11)

Greetings,
  I have installed the latest version of the cygwin NFS server - the
services start without trouble, I can see the mounts with "showmount", I can
see the daemons running from a remote HPUX 11 machine (rpcinfo -p). However,
when I try to mount anything, I get "No such file or directory" for the
mount point (which exists). I have traced the systems calls and I can see:

[/sbin/fs/nfs] mount("", "/root/cm", MS_DATA, "nfs", 0x7b041688, 64) ERR#2
ENOENT

for command-line

# mount -F nfs xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/ /root/cm

Where "/root/cm" is the mount point on the client and xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the
IP of the cygwin PC. As far as I know, the first argument to mount here
should not be null and if it is, it will result in this error. The mount man
page claims that the first argument should be the FS type that sysfs(2)
uses. This machine can NFS mount without problem from, for example, a Linux
box. Any deas anyone?

PK

*****DISCLAIMER*****

This electronic transmission (and any attached document) is intended
exclusively for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action  based upon
the information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any and all computers.
Mobistar does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liability for any delays.

*****END OF DISCLAIMER*****