Re: Setup-net license?

Hello, Igor. I would like to do that, but I wouldn't know how. I used
ResourceHacker, which is a "hacking-for-dummies" program. No
programming skills required, unlike what you described. Someone else
is involved in the idea with me, I'll check if he knows how to do
that.

Meanwhile, is there any other channel for that? I am no programmer, I
don't want to join the cygwin-apps mailing list just for that. I
subscribe to too many lists already.  ;-)

Many thanks,

--
Luciano ES
<lucianoav@ggmmxx.nneett>