Re: Lib nl_types.h

Andrey,

FYI, "supply a patch" = implement it yourself and contribute the code to
the Cygwin project (in a "diff -up" format, as indicated in
<http://cygwin.com/contrib.html>).

Cygwin, like many open source projects, is a volunteer effort.  If someone
finds that some needed functionality is missing, he implements it (or
tries to convince someone else to implement it), and then, hopefully,
contributes the resulting code back to the project.  Details are at the
link mentioned above.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/