Re: example needed pls: `cygpath -c <HANDLE>'

Soren A <soren_andersen@speedymail.org> wrote
around 28 Jun 2003
20030628173513.EYTR10267.mta6.adelphia.net@SIGMUND:">news:20030628173513.EYTR10267.mta6.adelphia.net@SIGMUND:

> [posted and mailed]
>
> Hi! The ever-fascinating "cygpath" tool once again beckons to me to
> plumb its depths ...

Sorry for the dup posting. Please follow-up to the other twin if possible.

Explanation: well, I seem to have more troubles posting to the List than
normal people. I frequently work at several different machines setup in
different ways at different places, and do my Cygwin conversations as I can
(carpe diem). I recently had to subscribe via a new email account and my
newsreader had to have settings changed to reflect that. I posted two or
more articles yesterday that never showed up on the List, via Gmane, so for
this message I decided to buy insurance in the form of posting-and-mailing.
Again, apologies. I have no explanation for why it didn't work yesterday, I
haven't changed anything between then and now (but maybe closed and then
re-started Xnews, that could account for it).

   Soren A.

--
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"