Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)

"Christopher B. Liebman" wrote:

> Bingo!   ***much*** better.   It will be intresting to get some feedback
> from someone who is running an active web server with apache/cygwin.

I definelty can *confirm* this has fixed the *long outstanding apache
hanging problem* :)))))))))

puh, I thought realy at some point it was up to apache ;)

Corinna, thanks a lot! Could you please mark the section which you
changed in CVS very good via comments so there comes none of the other
commiters and bounced things back into nirvana?!

Gerrit, this may be also solving our mysql problems?! At least I had
mysql running on cygwin 1.3.10-2 (which was the same old version for
my apache server). I could bet a dozen of guiness that we'll get mysql
to run with this fix too ;)

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG