Wacked windows, re-installed, want cygwin back !

hi,

i ghosted a window's install that had gone crappy with and older image,
one that was evidently "pre" cygwin.

so now i have my whole cygwin install on another partition just sitting
there.

since im not an expert at all the settings cygwin keeps in the registry,
i was wondering what the best way to "re-install" cygwin is ?

i know the mount table was in the registry, i can remount everything if
i need to ...

and i can make a shortcut too i suppose ... and change my path ....

is there anything else to it i need to do ?

should i just run the install program again and not really install
anything ?

cheers,