Can you be trusted?

From: Barry H. White
Tel/Fax: 411 355 3015
E-mail: barrywhite6@juno.com

Dear Sir,

Good day. I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money out of a beneficiary family estate.
This requires a private arrangement. Could you perhaps receive these funds under legal claims?

I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation for fewer questions asked. I will
need you in legal capacity to file for a post-mortem redemption. I have all the details.

Please email back on barryhitnuel@swissinfo.org

All correspondences will be via email, for now. The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a
straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes, then lets work out the modalities.

Thanks

BARRY H. WHITE