RE: Cygwin-gdb can't find linker symbol for virtual table

Igor,
Thanks for replying.

>>First off, looks like the above gdb examples are from two different source
>>files.
The files only differ in their variable names.

>>Secondly, what exact command are you using to compile the source,
>>on both Linux and Cygwin?
Makefile for both:
josh : josh.cpp
	g++ -g -c josh.cpp
	g++ -g -o josh josh.o

>>Third, did you try "set language" in gdb?
>>There's also a "set print vtbl" command that might be of use.
I'll look into this - I'm not sure what these options mean at the moment.

Thanks again,
Josh