RE: Bash Crashes

Jon,

Please make sure your mailer honors the Reply-To: header field, which was
set to point to the list.

The sharing violation means you have running Cygwin processes.  Are you
running any Cygwin services (a good clue is to look for "cygrunsrv" in
Task Manager, but some others, e.g. inetd, run separately)?  If you can't
see any obvious culprits, try rebooting.  After you reboot, delete the
older copies of cygwin1.dll.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II