Re: cygrunsrv build error

"Martin" <mgainty at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
news:Law10-OE176z46lsEGR00004890 at hotmail dot com dot  dot  dot
> Which makefile is failing?
> Martin

Who's on first?

> > I simply used the Makefile supplied with cygrunsrv.

As I stated in my initial post, I downloaded the cygrunsrv code using
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at sources dot redhat dot com:/cvs/cygwin-apps co cygrunsrv
Then I ran make in the cygrunsrv directory which by default uses the
Makefile
downloaed by the cvs command.

I get the error [undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0']
When I use cygrunsrv's Makefile, gcc is called for the link step.
When I manually run "g++ -o cygrunsrv.exe -s cygrunsrv.o crit.o utils.o"
instead of gcc.., it works. I'm assuming that because this is the
code in cvs it must be working for others.  I'm just trying to get
it working for me.

BB