Re: [Mingw-users] Re: Multi-threaded programs

Sorry, a typo fix.

Earnie Boyd wrote:
Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:

AFAIK, -mno-cygwin questions are OT on the Cygwin list unless ...

No, -mno-cygwin is a Cygwin option to the Cygwin compiler. It is a Cygwin support issue and therefore very much on topic for the cywin at cygwin dot com list. If it concerns the mingw-runtime or the w32api
s/cywin/cygwin
that may be a different story. But only if it deals directly with the mingw-runtime or w32api and not with problems of finding the headers and libraries.

My answer to the -mno-cygwin option tends to be that it is off-topic for the mingw-users list since it is a Cygwin option to the Cygwin compiler and that the poster should try the MinGW distributed binaries to resolve the problem. I'm not going to stop discussion of the -mno-cygwin option on the mingw-users list though. However, I will be bold about correcting someone saying it is OT for the Cygwin list.

Earnie.