From: Kyle Yamnitz kyle at coe dot missouri dot edu
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:53:06 -0600 (CST)
To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject: Connection issues w/ Cygwin SSH

Hi everyone,
	I'm new to Cygwin and have recently set it up to do SSH Tunneling
for VNC.  I can connect just fine to my SSH server from my home LAN and
from my work computer (A), but when I try to connect from a separate work
location (B), I get Access Denied.  However, I *can* connect to other SSH
servers from location B.  Both work locations have firewalls/proxys, and
both locations have been able to connect to other SSH servers without the
proxy information.
	The SSH server does prompt me for my login and password, but it
always says Access Denied from location B.  I setup Cygwin using the
instructions here:
http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html

	Any idea why I can login to my SSH server from location A, but not
location B?  What are possible problems and remedies?  Thanks in advance,
	--Kyle Yamnitz
	  Elementary Education Lesson Plans:
		http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/
	  Your Basic Computer Hardware Page: