This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.3.22-1 Kills tcsh
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Craig Milo Rogers" <Rogers at ISI dot EDU>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:03:42 -0000
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.3.22-1 Kills tcsh
- References: <19660.1048287769@ISI.EDU>
Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> I updated to cygwin-1.3.22-1. Now, tcsh dies (consumes all CPU and
> memory until out og the latter). I tried a reinstall of cygwin-1.3.22-1
> (with, incidentally, an error message about incomplete downloads (I
> tried three servers), and some complaints about "null" during
It's nothing to do with your other problems, but this issue should be fixed
in the 2.340.2.x release candidate setups.
> installation), but no joy.
> Craig Milo Rogers
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html