cgf:RCM

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Oddly enough, his company (or at least the company he used to work for)
> was the *only* one to ever send me a token of appreciation for my work
> on cygwin.

I don't know what constitutes a "token of appriciation", (not to mention
what half the acronyms here stand for,) but the work of Chrisopher and Corinna
(and lots of others) to make cygwin ever better is *really* helpful to me.
The combination of Windows + cygwin really fits my needs, and I recognize
that I haven't paid a penny for the cygwin part of it.

So: thanks to all who've helped out with the cygwin effort!

..dave case