Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.21-1

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 12:16:27PM -0500, Rolf Campbell wrote:
>>Yeah, and isn't it a *shame* that when I suggest that people should try
>>a snapshot, they never do?  The only way I have to test new features is
>>to release a new version of cygwin, apparently.  And, then listen to the
>That was a bug-report, not a complaint.  And I generally do try
>snapshots, but I missed it just this once (so of course it would affect me).

Ok.  Fair enough.  I thought you were one of those rare people who was
actually trying snapshots.  So, I wasn't sure how this could have happened.
I understand that things slip by.  Since I'm not an emacs user this slipped
by me.

>>I'm looking forward to seeing someone debug what the problem is here.
>Me too.

Just to be clear:  I don't know emacs.  I'm not refusing to work on the
problem.  I don't know how to duplicate it and I don't have the time to
track it down now if I did.

Unsubscribe info:
Bug reporting: