This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Algum brasileiro usa Cygwin ?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:49:55 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Algum brasileiro usa Cygwin ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> Read `man term`
FYI, "echo `man term`" returns something quite unreadable... Be careful
to use the right quotes next time, for newbies' sake. ;-)
> and get back to us when you've done that.
> IOW: YOWTHYWT (how do you expect anyone to answer you if you just say
> boo-hoo! it doesn't work!)
> (am I as mean as cgf yet?)
Hmm, an aspiring soul, eh? Well, you'd probably qualify as an apprentice.
Besides, cgf has mellowed out recently... :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html