This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \'cc1\'
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:53:27 EST
- Subject: Re: 1.30 gcc cannot exec \'cc1\'
- References: <59A835EDCDDBEB46BC75402F4604D5528F766D@elmer>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1': No such file or directory
> configure: failed program was:
You might want to look and see if you have any broken symlinks. I only find
one for cc1.exe and that would be because of using mingw32 (I think) and it
doesn't appear that you are. But I have had similar problems in the past
because of some broken links that I had.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html