This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
UW pop3 no mail listed
- From: Wes Byne <cygwin at watergeorgia dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: fbyne at engr dot uga dot edu
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:49:22 -0500
- Subject: UW pop3 no mail listed
- Reply-to: cygwin at watergeorgia dot com
I built UW-imap & pop3 using the standard config (make cyg), and copied ipop3d to /usr/local/sbin
I can run ipop3d from inetd or xinetd, and log in, but then I'm told I've have no mail (I've about 30 messages on the mailspool). When I log in via ssh, I see the $MAIL variable is properly set. Does anyone have ideas as to why this might be happening?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html